screwed up
Friday, October 27, 2006
hmm.. nothing much happened today and just nice john worte another poem.. kinda related to the other one... also very nice:) simply love it. lol
here it goes...

A detour

Alone I sat at the back of the van,
Together you rode as he holds your hand.
Bound by stillness, I can't make any move,
You talk so sweet I was there I can prove.

As I trace the road I pretend I'm good.
I looked at you both and smile as I could.
I witnessed the joy and glee in your face,
I figured out this won't just last for days.

When people dream of love so true,
They believe in the existence within themselves too.
The love you'll find is not yours but who,
Inside the couple sitting right next to you.

hey john, thanks alot for the poem.. dun mind if i paste all the poems u rite here rite?
bt if u mind pls tell me, i take it off. thx